As an NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) you’ll help clients and athletes prevent injuries, reduce movement deficiencies, improve muscle imbalances, and maximize results by creating safe, individualized training programs by identifying dysfunctions, developing a plan of action, and implementing corrective exercise solutions.
The CES Self-Study package includes:
- Online Exam
- Study Guide
- Online Lectures
- 9 Video Demonstrations
- Interactive Quizzes & Case Studies
- Online Exercise Library with over 200 exercise demonstrations
- iPod Video, includes narrated animated presentations
- Online Practice Exam
- Goniometric Assessment Online Course
With the NASM-CES, you’ll:
Grow your career. Expand your expertise and take on more challenging clients who are experiencing musculoskeletal impairments throughout the body.
Learn proven methods. You’ll apply your expertise by combining assessment results with the easy-to-follow Corrective Exercise Continuum (CEx) to deliver maximum returns to your clients.
Earn more. Trainers with NASM specializations may see their training income increase by almost 20%.
Do what you love. Help change people’s lives.
CES candidates must have:
- A current NASM-CPT certification, or
- A current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or DETC, or
- REPs Level 3 or higher credential (candidates outside of the US only), or
- 4-year collegiate degree or
- Be a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist
Remark: All online material can only be accessed using desktop or laptop computer. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android devices are not supported.