DEFY YOUR LIMITATIONS!
Based on the overwhelming success of the US-based Trainer Summits, and repeated requests from YOU around South East Asia, we are excited to host the first two-day TRX Trainer Summit in Hong Kong on November 11 & 12, 2017. Working with our TRX Partners across the globe, the TRX Family is excited to deliver top-notch, hands-on TRX Training experiences to you in the bustling city of Hong Kong.
The TRX Trainer Summit is a culmination of all that is ‘TRX’. Bringing the industries top educators, instructors, and coaches together with the most comprehensive, interactive workshops, innovations and information available, second to none. An inspirational weekend of TRX family from around the Globe coming together to help each other learn their better. I cannot speak highly enough of this type of an event, with the “ah ha” moments, networking, friendships and experiences that you can only get by being there.
TRX Trainer Summits are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to learn from the top TRX presenters, coaches, and personalities, and experience first-hand, the energy, enthusiasm, and community that sets TRX apart. These hands-on educational events are unique opportunities to meet fellow fitness professionals and industry leaders who understand the business advantage TRX training delivers.
Hosted by the Hong Kong TRX distributor, Optimum Performance Studio, they are ready to deliver a top notch Summit experience, mixing exclusive training content, advanced coaching techniques and expert coaching instruction from TRX’s international master trainer team.
The TRX Trainer Summit provides access to world-class TRX presentations, workouts and sessions, and includes a keynote by Fraser Quelch, TRX Global Head of Training and Development and all kinds of fun we can’t wait to share with you.
– TRX Multi-Modality Workout
– TRX Movement Preparation
– TRX Power & Explosiveness
– TRX Strength
– TRX H.I.I.T.
– TRX Bootcamp Workout
– TRX Unload & Recovery for Performance
– TRX Advanced Programming
– TRX F.A.C.E.U.P.
Also, during the two-day event, delegates will participate in the all important F.A.C.E.U.P. activity that truly distinguishes the TRX MOVEMENT!
TRX MASTER INSTRUCTOR TEAM
Transportation from Airport to Le Meridien Cyberport Hotel
There are a number of options to get to and from the airport to the Le Meridien Cyberport:
- Airport to Le Meridien Cyberport – 64.37 km distance 35 minutes approximately HK$380
- Limousine service fee HK$800 contact +(852) 2980 7788
- Airport to Hong Kong Station MTR – HK$90 plus taxi from Hong Kong station to Le Meridien Cyberport HK$70-90
In-town Transportation to Cyberport:
- Exchange Square – Central to Cyberport distance 7.3 km approximately HK$65
- Time Square – Causeway Bay to Cyberport distance 11 km approximately HK$90
- Central Plaza – Wan Chai to Cyberport distance 11.5 km approximately HK$85
- Central to Cyberport bus 30X – approximately 28 minutes
- North Point to Cyberport bus 42 C – approximately 34 minutes
- Causeway Bay (Jaffe Road) mini bus 10
- Causeway Bay mini bus 10P
- Causeway Bay (Lockhart Road) mini bus 69X
Car Park at the Cyberport Convention Centre:
- Car Park 3 has 253 private car spaces and is HK$18 per hour if you are planning to drive.
TRX Suspension Trainer Course (TRX-STC) – Friday November 10, 2017
- For those that have not taken a TRX Suspension Trainer course, we will be holding a TRX STC course on Friday November 10, 2017, at Optimum Performance Studio. This will follow the new TRX STC curriculum and is ideal for those who wish to refresh or upgrade their existing certification or those who have no previous TRX Suspension Training experience.
- For TRX STC course details CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
For out-of-town guests, we have confirmed the Le Meridien Cyberport conveniently located at the Cyberport Convention Centre and the Holiday Inn Express SoHo in Sheung Wan. Please note, November is high season, so we recommend you book your hotel as soon as possible. Room rates will greatly fluctuate during this period.
Le Meridien Cyberport – is a five-minute walk to the Cyberport Convention Centre where the TRX Trainer Summit will be held.
Perched on the edge of the stunning Telegraph Bay, Le Méridien Cyberport offers the perfect location for productivity and relaxation. Within minutes of Hong Kong’s city centre, the hotel represents a slightly isolated retreat for business travellers who want to get away from it all while still remaining within reach of the fast-paced world of commerce. The only 5-star luxury hotel on the southern part of the island, the hotel offers views of both parkland greenery and the sea’s sparkling turquoise waters.
- SMART Room Single: HK$1,180 before July 31, 2017, after July 31 to October 9, 2017 HK$1,380
- SMART Room Double: HK$1,330 before July 31, 2017, after July 31 to October 9, 2017 HK$1,530
Website: For the Le Meridien Cyberport CLICK HERE
Bookings MUST BE MADE before AUGUST 15, 2017. Please forward all bookings directly to the Le Meridien Cyberport Reservations Department by fax at +852 2980-7546.
For further assistance please contact Ms. Wency Au – Assistant Conference and Events Manager, Sales Department e-mail: email@example.com Please find provided below the Room Booking Reservation Form.
Le Meridien Cyberport Hotel Booking Reservation Form: CLICK HERE
Holiday Inn Express Soho – is a 20 minutes taxi ride to the Cyberport Convention centre
Conveniently located in Sheung Wan, the hotel is close to a number of prosperous areas such as SoHo, Lan Kwai Fong, the Central (the financial hub of Hong Kong), IFC Mall, the Hong Kong & Macau Ferry Terminal as well as the famous Hollywood Road (Antiques Street) and Upper Lascar Row (Cat Street). Travel easily to other parts of the city with 5 mins walk to Sheung Wan MTR station or readily available taxis.The Holiday Inn Express SoHo is roughly a 20 minutes taxi ride to Cyberport. A room rate has been confirmed at the Holiday Inn Express SoHo at HK$890 + 10% which includes breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Bookings
- HK$890 + 10% which includes breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Bookings
Bookings MUST BE MADE before SEPTEMBER 20, 2017. Please forward all bookings directly to the Holiday Inn Express SoHo Reservations Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you note the INTERNATIONAL TRX TRAINER SUMMIT in the reference code. Please find below the Holiday Inn Express SoHo Reservations Form. This can be e-mailed to the attention of the Reservation Department at the e-mail above or faxed to +852 3417-8733. Please find provided a copy of the Room Booking below.
Holiday Inn Express SoHo Hotel Booking Reservation Form: CLICK HERE
Cyberport, Hong Kong
- 10″ or 14″ diameter
- 10 inch available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 lbs.
- 14 inch available in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 lbs.
- Soft, easier-to-grip construction maintains shape and weight balance
- Durable for drops and wall throws
- Durable, heavy-duty construction won’t fray
- Comfortable rubber grips
- Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Must be anchored to a smooth, round surface
- Weight 9.1 m rope is 8 kg, 15.24 m rope is 13 kg
Are there any requirements to attend? Can anyone go?
There are no requirements or prerequisites to attend the TRX Trainer Summit. However, it is highly recommended that you have taken the TRX STC course as a minimum. Space is limited to 150 attendees. Continuing Education Credits will only be applied to certified fitness professionals.
Will there be a TRX STC prior to the TRX Trainer Summit?
Yes. There will be a TRX STC course held on Friday, November 10, 2017. The course will be held at Optimum Performance Studio in Central from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for individuals who have not taken a TRX course previously.
How much does it cost? When does the price go up?
The early bird registration for the TRX Trainer Summit is Hong Kong Dollars HK$3,000.
Early bird pricing for the TRX Trainer Summit ends on August 31, 2017.
Once the early bird pricing ends, the price will increase to a regular registration fee of HK$3,600.
Will I get a Certificate of Completion?
All attendees will receive an electronic Proof of Attendance which can be printed for your records and redeemed for CECs.
What’s included in the cost?
– Admission to the 2-day summit
– TRX SWAG
– Continuing Education Credits
– Product coupon from Under Armour
– Under Armour t-shirt and backpack
How do I get there?
Transportation from the Airport to Meridien Hotel near Cyberport
There are a number of options to get to and from the airport to the Meridien Hotel
Airport to Meridien Hotel 64.37 km distance 35 minutes approximately HK$380
Limousine service fee HK$800 contact +(852) 2980 7788
Airport to Hong Kong Station MTR HK$90 plus taxi from Hong Kong station to Meridien Hotel HK$70-90
In-town Transportation to Cyberport:
Exchange Square – Central to Cyberport distance 7.3 km approximately HK$65
Time Square – Causeway Bay to Cyberport distance 11 km approximately HK$90
Central Plaza – Wan Chai to Cyberport distance 11.5 km approximately HK$85
Central to Cyberport bus 30X – approximately 28 minutes
North Point to Cyberport bus 42 C – approximately 34 minutes
Causeway Bay (Jaffe Road) mini bus 10
Causeway Bay mini bus 10P
Causeway Bay (Lockhart Road) mini bus 69X
Car Park 3 has 253 private car spaces and is HK$18 per hour
When will registration close?
The last day to register for the TRX Trainer Summit is November 1st, 2017 or when the event reaches capacity. Capacity for the event is 132 delegates.
Registration for the TRX Trainer Summit has reached capacity.We are SOLD OUT. Please add your name to the waiting list in the situation where participants cancel their enrolment.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
TRX Trainer Summit registration fees are non-refundable. Should the summit be canceled, for any reason, delegates will receive a full refund. Delegates may transfer their course registration to someone else up to 14 days prior to the summit commencement.
Will I get CEUs? How many?
CEUs are being petitioned for the following educational organizations: NASM and AFAA. The number of credits is estimated and subject to change.
- NASM CEU’s 1.4
- AFAA CEU’s 14
What is the detailed schedule for the Summit? Who is presenting?
Detailed schedule will be posted highlighting the main session topics. It features presentations by:
– Fraser Quelch – Head of Training and Development
– Grant Twible – International Director, APAC & LATAM
– Ross Eathorne, Senior Master Instructor (Hong Kong)
– Tommy Yau, Senior Master Instructor (Singapore)
– Linzi Arellano-Co, Senior Master Instructor (Philippines)
– Kaori Tani, Senior Master Instructor (Japan)
– Judy King, Senior Master Instructor (Thailand)
– Meech Aspden, Senior Course Instructor (Hong Kong)
– Audrey Lo, Senior Course Instructor (Hong Kong)
– Emily Tan, Senior Course Instructor (Malaysia)
– June Kwok, Senior Course Instructor (Hong Kong)
Where will the Summit be held? Is there a special room rate?
The TRX Trainer Summit will be held at the Cyberport Convention Centre in Pokfulam. The Cyberport Convention Centre is roughly 25 minutes by taxi from Central district. Please find a link to their web site here.
Can I sign up for individual days?
No, participants will need to register for both days of the TRX Trainer Summit.
Will there be TRX product for sale during the summit?
Absolutely yes. We will have a range of TRX Suspension Trainers, Duo Trainers, Rip Trainers and TRX Functional Training equipment available at discounted rates.
When should I plan on arriving and departing?
Activities will begin early Saturday morning and conclude in the evening on Sunday. Those traveling should plan on being ready to go by 8:30 am Saturday and Sunday and plan flights out after closing events at 6:00pm on Sunday.